The site will reopen for orders every Friday at 21:30 and close Sunday 21:00
All orders placed over the weekend will be sent out Monday
1 oz Silver St. Vincent & The Grenadines Seaplane 2019 BU
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Rowboats and their cargo line a sandy beach under palm trees as a seaplane takes off in the distance.
St. Vincent & the Grenadines, “the seaplane” is the seventh issue of 2019 in the EC8 coin series. This one ounce Silver coin is issued by the island nation and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series which began in 2018.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB – Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 Coin Program since it began in 2018.