The site will reopen for orders every Friday at 21:30 and close Sunday 21:00
All orders placed over the weekend will be sent out Monday
1 oz silver St. Vincent & The Grenadines Seaplane 2018 BU
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts a seaplane making it’s landing in the Caribbean Sea.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
St. Vincent & the Grenadines’ “the seaplane” will be the sixth issue in the new EC8 coin program. This historic series features low mintages and rich designs, this one depicting the most common method of transportation between all 32 SVG islands.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB – Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.