The site will reopen for orders every Friday at 21:30 and close Sunday 21:00
All orders placed over the weekend will be sent out Monday
1 oz silver GUARDIAN LIONS 2020 DOUBLE PIXIU
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a Pixiu pair sitting upon a mound of ancient Chinese coins. One grasps a ball while the other grasps a Pixiu cub. The design also includes a stylized patters and The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
This beautiful limited mintage Silver coin from The Perth Mint features the double pixiu, an ancient Chinese symbol of fortune, happiness, and wealth.
The Pixiu is a mythological creature with the head of a dragon & the body of a lion. It is believed to have an insatiable appetite for Gold, Silver, and jewels which affords it mystical powers capable of drawing wealth from all directions. The Pixiu is a common symbol found in ancient Chinese art and architecture where it is traditionally displayed in pairs.
Add this spectacular 2020 Silver Double Pixiu coin to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.